Virtual Information Session – PhD in Communication Sciences and Disorders
October 11 @ 4:00 pm - 5:30 pm
Join us to learn more about the CS&D PhD program. Hear from the PhD program director, department chair, and current MS/PhD, AuD/PhD, and PhD students. Please register for the event at the link provided.
Register here: https://forms.gle/ALhrkTuWPzbjUH1e6
4:00 pm – Overview of MS/PhD, AuD/PhD, and PhD Program
- Research Areas
- Application Process
4:15 pm – Q&A Panel with current MS/PhD, AuD/PhD, and PhD Students
- Current MS/PhD and PhD Students
- Nadine Connor, Ph.D. Program Director
- Ruth Litovsky, Department Chair and Professor
- Amanda Talbert, Graduate Program Coordinator
5:15 pm – Zoom Breakouts with Academic Faculty
- Connect with faculty via their personal Zoom rooms.
A Zoom link with a detailed agenda will be sent closer to the date.