- This event has passed.
Day of the Badger
April 6, 2021 - April 7, 2021
What is Day of the Badger?
Day of the Badger is a day for all alumni, students, and friends throughout Badger nation to give to their passion, show their pride, and stay connected to the university. Everyone who loves UW–Madison is welcome and encouraged to participate. The goal is to unite Badgers in an effort to advance the mission of the university by bringing awareness to its achievements and raising critical funds to help the UW remain a world-class educational institution.
Join us in celebrating the Department of Communication Sciences and Disorders for “Day of the Badger” on UW Madison’s Giving Day.
We need gifts to help support:
- Clients who are unable to pay for speech and hearing services
- Scholarships for students
- Travel to conferences
- Student research expenses
- Supplies and equipment used in therapy sessions
- Support work in diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Expand student scholarships and training for students, faculty, and staff to grow DEI work within the department and community