- Postdoctoral position on the Inter-Disciplinary Research Training in Speech-Language Disorders Training Grant at the University of Wisconsin-Madison.
- This NIH training grant is in its 15th year of funding and includes faculty from Communication Sciences and Disorders, Psychology, and Educational Psychology. Applicants must have a PhD (by 9/1/15), be a US citizen or green card holder, and have a research interest in speech/language development/disorders.
- Position begins 9/1/15.
- To apply, please
- Please ask three individuals to send letters of reference in pdf format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you have questions about the position, please contact Jan Edwards, PhD.
- UW-Madison is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We promote excellence through diversity and encourage all qualified individuals to apply.
No jobs are currently available. Check back frequently for any updates.